Non-invasive cosmetic treatments have gained immense popularity in recent years. They provide facial rejuvenation by addressing various skin-related issues like sagging skin, wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and acne scars. In addition to skin revitalization, these procedures also aid in the elimination of cellulite.
Liondale Medical and the cosmetic team offer minimally and noninvasive cosmetic therapies to enhance your overall appearance, boosting your self-confidence.
The most popular cosmetic procedure to revitalize your skin
With the advanced technology and expertise of several trained cosmetic specialists, you can benefit from the following procedures:
- Botox is a purified form of botulinum toxin that is obtained from bacteria.
- It is a neuromodulator that temporarily relaxes muscle movement by blocking the release of acetylcholine (it is an organic chemical and a neurotransmitter that is responsible for smoothing fine lines or contracting certain muscles).
- It effectively helps treat crow’s feet, frown lines, and forehead furrows.
- Dermal fillers are substances that are injected beneath the surface of the skin to add volume and fullness.
- It stimulates the skin to make more collagen (it is a protein that is the building block of your body’s skin, muscles, bones, ligaments, and other connective tissues).
- This procedure uses high-intensity focused ultrasound energy (HIFU) to boost collagen production and other connective components such as elastin.
- Ultherapy aims to lift and tighten the skin of the face, neck, and chest and also fights signs of aging like wrinkles, acne spots, sun spots, and hyperpigmentation.
Laser skin resurfacing
- The procedure uses lasers to enhance the overall texture and appearance of your skin.
- Lasers use light and heat energy to cause controlled damage to the epidermis, wherein your body reacts to heal the tissue by creating new skin.
- It is an effective way to fight signs of aging and also balance your skin tone.
Mesotherapy for cellulite elimination
Mesotherapy is a non-invasive injectable treatment. It injects solutions into the mesoderm (fat layer) to eliminate excess fat tissues and reduce cellulite. Mesotherapy induces lipolysis, rupture, and death of fat cells (adipocytes).
Several fibrous bands connect your connective tissues to the skin that may tighten over time, increasing the fat content in your body. Mesotherapy involves injecting enzymes or hormones to dissolve the fibrous bands.
Efficacy of regenerative medicine in skin rejuvenation
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) is a popular regenerative medicine obtained from your own blood samples and injected into your neck and face through microneedling.
Microneedling creates micro punctures in the skin to stimulate collagen production allowing the absorption of PRP into your skin. The growth factors released accelerate healing and trigger new tissue production. This helps improve your skin texture and fight signs of aging.